Shawn

I have a copy of XP Home Edition which I have lost the CD, I still have the jacket with the license key. Is there a way to get a new copy of the CD since I still have a registered copy of the OS?

;326246]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];326246

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

"Shawn" <slimguy2k3@aol.com> wrote in message:

|I have a copy of XP Home Edition which I have lost the CD, I still have the jacket with the license key. Is
there a way to get a new copy of the CD since I still have a registered copy of the OS?

Hi

Try here:

"How to Replace Lost, Broken, or Missing Microsoft Software or Hardware"
;326246]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[ln];326246

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

"Shawn" <slimguy2k3@aol.com> wrote in message news:A0AD2471-4600-4EE7-92D8-F23365CD5AB8@microsoft.com...
| I have a copy of XP Home Edition which I have lost the CD, I still have the jacket with the license key. Is there a way to get a new copy of the CD since I still have a registered copy of the OS?

---

Duh

It's easiest to find someone to burn you a copy, Microsoft will require the
proof of purchase to get a replacement.