  • Mice
  • Keyboards
  • Windows XP
April 28, 2004 2:16:57 PM

I work in a large business enviornment and recently I have
had 2 computers whos' mouse and keyboard no longer respond
when Windows XP loads. They do work for bios so I know
the are not the issue. Does anyone have any ideas what
might be causing this?

More about : keyboard mouse

Anonymous
April 28, 2004 2:40:34 PM

How are they connected to the PC? USB? Are the USB ports giving any error
messages in the Device Manager?

--
Cari
www.coribright.com