I work in a large business enviornment and recently I have
had 2 computers whos' mouse and keyboard no longer respond
when Windows XP loads. They do work for bios so I know
the are not the issue. Does anyone have any ideas what
might be causing this?

How are they connected to the PC? USB? Are the USB ports giving any error
messages in the Device Manager?

--
Cari
www.coribright.com