Keyboard Problem (laptop)

April 28, 2004 4:00:28 PM

My laptop computer (HP Pavilion) is having a problem w/
the letter "c". Whenever I hit the key, it comes up with a
captial "C". The only way I can get it to lower case is by
activating the Caps Lock. It only happens with this
letter. Another funny thing is that if I hit the right
Shift Key, it comes up w/ a capital C.

This only happens w/ the laptop keyboard. If I plug in a
keyboard into the PS2 port, all keys work correctly.
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
April 28, 2004 6:05:46 PM

See if HP has a replacement keyboard under warranty. You
might do well to call a local HP service center.

!