no sound or drive

i have reinstalled microsoft xp and the sound card
program hasnt been installed...
and i don't know where my sound card was made
how do i find this out?
and what do i have to do to install the sound card?
please tell me
1 answer Last reply
More about sound drive

    If this is a OEM maching such as HP, etc you can go to their website and
    find out what type of card is supplied for a particular model computer.
    If not you will have to open the computer up and look for the manufacturer
    and model number.
    Once you find this you can then go to the website of the manufacturer and
    download the latest sound drivers.
    <tennwoman60@aol.com> wrote in message
    > i have reinstalled microsoft xp and the sound card
    > program hasnt been installed...
    > and i don't know where my sound card was made
    > how do i find this out?
    > and what do i have to do to install the sound card?
    > please tell me

Hardware Sound Cards Microsoft Windows XP