Richard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I don't know so I am asking, where are the benchmarks results uploaded for
the counterstrike source stress test ?

"Richard" <deadeyedic30@deadeyedic30.plus.com> wrote in message
>I don't know so I am asking, where are the benchmarks results uploaded for the
>counterstrike source stress test ?

To valve for their own personal amusement, they are not published.

I like toys and cake wrote:
> "Richard" <deadeyedic30@deadeyedic30.plus.com> wrote in message
>> I don't know so I am asking, where are the benchmarks results
>> uploaded for the counterstrike source stress test ?
>
> To valve for their own personal amusement, they are not published.

there's a recent thread in this ng about that with a reasonable sample.

--
damien clan .
@ mcbain com

there's no place like 127.0.0.1