natural multimedia keyboard

My Microsoft Multimedai Keyboards hot keys do not work at
all, I have looked at the on line manual and it still
will not work. Dont know what to do. Can anyone help.

Answered in you other post. BTW This is an XP group for the
XP OS.

"hazel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:5c3001c42d75$4e405900$a101280a@phx.gbl...