natural multimedia keyboard

April 28, 2004 8:05:32 PM

My Microsoft Multimedai Keyboards hot keys do not work at
all, I have looked at the on line manual and it still
will not work. Dont know what to do. Can anyone help.
Anonymous
April 28, 2004 10:16:49 PM

Answered in you other post. BTW This is an XP group for the
XP OS.

"hazel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:5c3001c42d75$4e405900$a101280a@phx.gbl...

!