natural multimedia keyboard

My Microsoft Multimedai Keyboards hot keys do not work at
all, I have looked at the on line manual and it still
will not work. Dont know what to do. Can anyone help.
1 answer Last reply
More about natural multimedia keyboard

    Answered in you other post. BTW This is an XP group for the
    XP OS.

    "hazel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:5c3001c42d75$4e405900$a101280a@phx.gbl...
    | My Microsoft Multimedai Keyboards hot keys do not work at
    | all, I have looked at the on line manual and it still
    | will not work. Dont know what to do. Can anyone help.

Multimedia Microsoft Keyboards Windows XP