Problems installing hardware...

Hello. A while back, I installed some new hardware. The
logitech Clicksmart 420 driver, to go with my logitech
camera. It seems that someone on my computer uninstalled
it, and now when I try to re-install the driver, I get
something like this from the hardware wizard: An error
occurred while attempting to install the driver. Access
Denied. I have been trying to fix this all day, and I
have no idea whats going on. I am the system
administrator, and I supposobly have full access to the
computer... but if I did, I wouldn't be getting this
message now, would I. And since I have had this hardware
on my computer before it was uninstalled, not much has
changed. And I cannot go back to a restore point,
because I regularly delete "all but the most recent"
restore point, and the most recent restore point is where
I still have this problem...

You must install it with an administrator type account.