Wireless networking of Apple Airport to Windows XP

I have a Airport wireless network in which the base station is run of an iMac
G-4 hooked up to a cable modem. I have one other iMac networked in. I am
trying to tie my eMachines PC, running Windows XP home edition, iwith a
linksys wireless card, nto the network. The emachine can see the network,
reports that signal strength is strong, but I cannot access the internet.

Any suggestions?
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless networking apple airport windows

    Are you running a firewall on the pc? If so, check that it is not blocking
    access.

    bridgarw

    "Attyinaz" wrote:

    > I have a Airport wireless network in which the base station is run of an iMac
    > G-4 hooked up to a cable modem. I have one other iMac networked in. I am
    > trying to tie my eMachines PC, running Windows XP home edition, iwith a
    > linksys wireless card, nto the network. The emachine can see the network,
    > reports that signal strength is strong, but I cannot access the internet.
    >
    > Any suggestions?

Wireless Networking Windows XP Wireless Networking