Wireless networking of Apple Airport to Windows XP

Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b F Wireless
December 2, 2004 6:52:25 PM

I have a Airport wireless network in which the base station is run of an iMac
G-4 hooked up to a cable modem. I have one other iMac networked in. I am
trying to tie my eMachines PC, running Windows XP home edition, iwith a
linksys wireless card, nto the network. The emachine can see the network,
reports that signal strength is strong, but I cannot access the internet.

Any suggestions?
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
December 4, 2004 11:35:09 AM

Are you running a firewall on the pc? If so, check that it is not blocking
access.

bridgarw

!