A7N8X-E Deluxe - Overclocking

Trying to overclock a Barton 2500 and get the girlly voice that "system
failed due to overclocking". have corsair PC3200 ram.
Even doing a small change gets the error message and does nothing. Have to
reboot and then it shows a XP 1100 @ 100mhz.

Had it set to malual and used correct settings ie 11.0@166 and got the error
message.

Any ideas?

Thanks IA

>Trying to overclock a Barton 2500 and get the girlly voice that "system
>failed due to overclocking". have corsair PC3200 ram.
>Even doing a small change gets the error message and does nothing. Have to
>reboot and then it shows a XP 1100 @ 100mhz.
>
>Had it set to malual and used correct settings ie 11.0@166 and got the error
>message.
>
>Any ideas?
>
>Thanks IA

Reset the BIOS and start over. Something wacky happened. They default
to 100 for safety. I turn that voice off. If you do have a problem
later you can turn it back on.