ASUS P4SDR-VM

I am trying to find an ASUS P4SDR-VM with LAN option (new or used in
good condition). Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase
an older board like this?

Paul

Splendid

In article <5d403403.0404181910.6a0741e0@posting.google.com>,
rtscom@yahoo.com (rtscom) wrote:

> I am trying to find an ASUS P4SDR-VM with LAN option (new or used in
> good condition). Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase
> an older board like this?

Using Altavista, here are two of many links. Most of the links in
Altavista are for countries outside North America:

http://www.pcmart.co.nz (look in motherboards, for P4SDR)
http://www.homebrewedcomputers.com/SystemComponents.htm

HTH,
Paul

nospam@needed.com (Paul) wrote in message news:<nospam-1904041009560001@192.168.1.177>...
> In article <5d403403.0404181910.6a0741e0@posting.google.com>,
> rtscom@yahoo.com (rtscom) wrote:
>
> > I am trying to find an ASUS P4SDR-VM with LAN option (new or used in
> > good condition). Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase
> > an older board like this?
>
> Using Altavista, here are two of many links. Most of the links in
> Altavista are for countries outside North America:
>
> http://www.pcmart.co.nz (look in motherboards, for P4SDR)
> http://www.homebrewedcomputers.com/SystemComponents.htm
>
> HTH,
> Paul
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the post. I located both of these vendors last week. I
called PCmart as one of my first attempts - their page is apparently
old because they do not have any in of the boards stock. The
homebrewed computer page does not appear to have the LAN option, so I
did not call them. All of the companies I located online were already
out of stock and simply have not updated their pages. I'm hoping to
find someone who is ready to trade up or who has an unused board in a
parts box somewhere.

Thanks again.

Jim

marioltan

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2011

I am trying to find an ASUS P4SDR-VM with LAN option (new or used in
good condition). Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase
an older board like this?

I have a P4SDR-VM without a LAN card. If you are interested and living in the Philippines, you can call me at my landline: 8280849or at mt mobile phone: 09205748311.