Does the motherboard Matsonic 9127 have LBA 48-bit??

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

If you own it read the manual else go to their web site and look yourself.

And the band played ....
http://www.livejournal.com/users/aldon/74121.html
"Kenny" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message news:%23rHHcyfLEHA.2576@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Does the motherboard Matsonic 9127 have LBA 48-bit??

Kenny

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2001
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

I have tried both, there is no sata on the subject on the manual or on the
site, their support is horrible,
sent 2 emails on the same subject but never got a reply.
The bios has only automatic settings so there is nothing I can see that says
32 or 48 bit.

"David Candy" <david@mvps.org> wrote in message
If you own it read the manual else go to their web site and look yourself.

And the band played ....
http://www.livejournal.com/users/aldon/74121.html
"Kenny" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
> Does the motherboard Matsonic 9127 have LBA 48-bit??

Stephan

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2003
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

does it say how big of a HD it will support?
that will tell you the same info.

> I have tried both, there is no sata on the subject on the manual or on the
> site, their support is horrible,
> sent 2 emails on the same subject but never got a reply.
> The bios has only automatic settings so there is nothing I can see that
says
> 32 or 48 bit.
>

> "David Candy" <david@mvps.org> wrote in message
> If you own it read the manual else go to their web site and look yourself.

> And the band played ....
> http://www.livejournal.com/users/aldon/74121.html
> "Kenny" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
> > Does the motherboard Matsonic 9127 have LBA 48-bit??

Kenny

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2001
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

nope... that would be great but they dont say... :)

"Stephan" <ask me @ kilroy.wuz.here> wrote in message
> does it say how big of a HD it will support?
> that will tell you the same info.
>
> "Kenny" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
> > I have tried both, there is no sata on the subject on the manual or on
the
> > site, their support is horrible,
> > sent 2 emails on the same subject but never got a reply.
> > The bios has only automatic settings so there is nothing I can see that
> says
> > 32 or 48 bit.
> >

> > "David Candy" <david@mvps.org> wrote in message
> > If you own it read the manual else go to their web site and look
yourself.

> > --
> > And the band played ....
> > http://www.livejournal.com/users/aldon/74121.html
> > "Kenny" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
> > > Does the motherboard Matsonic 9127 have LBA 48-bit??

Cs

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 19:00:25 +0300, "Kenny" <hotmail@coldmail.com>
wrote:

The board probably does support 48bit LBA since it uses one of the
latest chipsets and BIOS. Why not contact Matsonic USA direct and ask
them? You'll have to pay for the call unless you're local to them in
Los Angeles. Or, depending on your Cell Phone plan, the call may be
free of long distance charges.....

US Branch Office

Tel: 1-626-934-9999

>nope... that would be great but they dont say... :)
>

>"Stephan" <ask me @ kilroy.wuz.here> wrote in message
>> does it say how big of a HD it will support?
>> that will tell you the same info.
>>
>> "Kenny" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message
>> > I have tried both, there is no sata on the subject on the manual or on
>the
>> > site, their support is horrible,
>> > sent 2 emails on the same subject but never got a reply.
>> > The bios has only automatic settings so there is nothing I can see that
>> says
>> > 32 or 48 bit.
>> >

>> > "David Candy" <david@mvps.org> wrote in message
>> > If you own it read the manual else go to their web site and look
>yourself.
>> >
>> > --
>> > And the band played ....
>> > http://www.livejournal.com/users/aldon/74121.html
>> > "Kenny" <hotmail@coldmail.com> wrote in message

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

It won't say it won'r do it. It will say only if it can.
http://www.via.com.tw/en/apollo/p4x400.jsp
makes no mention of 48bit. They won't mention LBA if it's not 48 bit as everything has been LBA for a decade at least.