Activation Error Code

April 29, 2004 12:41:07 PM

Just cloned a hard drive onto a bigger drive using Ghost.

I then unplugged the old drive and booted off the new one.

I get Error 0x8009006

System will get to user login scrren and show this error message after a few attempts.

Anyone know what it is and how to fix it without a reinstallation?

More about : activation error code

Anonymous
April 29, 2004 2:52:02 PM

Visit http://www.mcse.ms/message45251.html for troubleshooting
suggestions.

Also visit:

Error Message Cites License-Checking Issue After Upgrade
http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;310794

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP