A USB external hard that is connected to a USB 2.0 PC card..

April 30, 2004 3:16:54 AM

After connecting system found device, trying to install but than gives the
message that the device could not working properly! Please help to solve the
problem!
Anonymous
April 30, 2004 3:16:55 AM

Did you install the XP drivers that came with the PC card? Very
Important
"Marinero" <zhukigor@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> After connecting system found device, trying to install but than gives the
> message that the device could not working properly! Please help to solve
the
> problem!

Anonymous
April 30, 2004 11:10:27 AM

Yes I did!
And I did it as described in user manual for PCMCI card. After installation
I made all additional actions so as SP 1 was installed on My Win XP.
"Rich Barry" <rbarry@NOTsocal.rr.com> wrote in message
> Did you install the XP drivers that came with the PC card? Very
> Important
> "Marinero" <zhukigor@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > After connecting system found device, trying to install but than gives
the
> > message that the device could not working properly! Please help to solve
> the
> > problem!

April 30, 2004 11:10:28 AM

Have you used a power supply for the new external drive?
USB is low power.

| Yes I did!
| And I did it as described in user manual for PCMCI card.
After installation
| I made all additional actions so as SP 1 was installed on
My Win XP.
| "Rich Barry" <rbarry@NOTsocal.rr.com> wrote in message
| > Did you install the XP drivers that came with the PC
card? Very
| > Important
| > "Marinero" <zhukigor@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| > > After connecting system found device, trying to
install but than gives
| the
| > > message that the device could not working properly!
Please help to solve
| > the
| > > problem!

Anonymous
May 1, 2004 5:38:13 AM

Yes, I use the power supply!
This is external mobile rack with power supply.

news:o GBYNSmLEHA.1340@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Have you used a power supply for the new external drive?
> USB is low power.

> "Marinero" <zhukigor@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> | Yes I did!
> | And I did it as described in user manual for PCMCI card.
> After installation
> | I made all additional actions so as SP 1 was installed on
> My Win XP.
> | "Rich Barry" <rbarry@NOTsocal.rr.com> wrote in message
> | > Did you install the XP drivers that came with the PC
> card? Very
> | > Important
> | > "Marinero" <zhukigor@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> install but than gives
> | the
> Please help to solve
> | > the

Anonymous
May 1, 2004 5:38:14 AM

Have you tried removing the devices (ports,cards,etc) with
device manager and reinstalling everything after rebooting?

| Yes, I use the power supply!
| This is external mobile rack with power supply.

in message
| news:o GBYNSmLEHA.1340@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
| > Have you used a power supply for the new external drive?
| > USB is low power.
| >

| > --
| >

| > "Marinero" <zhukigor@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| > | Yes I did!
| > | And I did it as described in user manual for PCMCI
card.
| > After installation
| > | I made all additional actions so as SP 1 was installed
on
| > My Win XP.
| > | "Rich Barry" <rbarry@NOTsocal.rr.com> wrote in message
PC
| > card? Very
| > install but than gives
| > | the
properly!
| > Please help to solve

| > |
| > |

Anonymous
May 1, 2004 12:14:02 PM

Yes, I have tried to uninstall devices by System Restore to point Before
fist installation!
No any results.

news:o vUe5TwLEHA.2660@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...