A USB external hard that is connected to a USB 2.0 PC card..

After connecting system found device, trying to install but than gives the
message that the device could not working properly! Please help to solve the
problem!

Did you install the XP drivers that came with the PC card? Very
Important
"Marinero" <zhukigor@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> After connecting system found device, trying to install but than gives the
> message that the device could not working properly! Please help to solve
the
> problem!

Yes I did!
And I did it as described in user manual for PCMCI card. After installation
I made all additional actions so as SP 1 was installed on My Win XP.
"Rich Barry" <rbarry@NOTsocal.rr.com> wrote in message
> Did you install the XP drivers that came with the PC card? Very
> Important
> "Marinero" <zhukigor@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > After connecting system found device, trying to install but than gives
the
> > message that the device could not working properly! Please help to solve
> the
> > problem!

Have you used a power supply for the new external drive?
USB is low power.

| Yes I did!
| And I did it as described in user manual for PCMCI card.
After installation
| I made all additional actions so as SP 1 was installed on
My Win XP.
| "Rich Barry" <rbarry@NOTsocal.rr.com> wrote in message
| > Did you install the XP drivers that came with the PC
card? Very
| > Important
| > "Marinero" <zhukigor@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| > > After connecting system found device, trying to
install but than gives
| the
| > > message that the device could not working properly!
Please help to solve
| > the
| > > problem!

Yes, I use the power supply!
This is external mobile rack with power supply.

> Have you used a power supply for the new external drive?
> USB is low power.

> "Marinero" <zhukigor@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> | Yes I did!
> | And I did it as described in user manual for PCMCI card.
> After installation
> | I made all additional actions so as SP 1 was installed on
> My Win XP.
> | "Rich Barry" <rbarry@NOTsocal.rr.com> wrote in message
> | > Did you install the XP drivers that came with the PC
> card? Very
> | > Important
> | > "Marinero" <zhukigor@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> install but than gives
> | the
> Please help to solve
> | > the

Have you tried removing the devices (ports,cards,etc) with
device manager and reinstalling everything after rebooting?

| Yes, I use the power supply!
| This is external mobile rack with power supply.

in message
| > Have you used a power supply for the new external drive?
| > USB is low power.
| >

| > --
| >

| > "Marinero" <zhukigor@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| > | Yes I did!
| > | And I did it as described in user manual for PCMCI
card.
| > After installation
| > | I made all additional actions so as SP 1 was installed
on
| > My Win XP.
| > | "Rich Barry" <rbarry@NOTsocal.rr.com> wrote in message
PC
| > card? Very
| > install but than gives
| > | the
properly!
| > Please help to solve

| > |
| > |

Yes, I have tried to uninstall devices by System Restore to point Before
fist installation!
No any results.