Epson 1280 Borderless Override

Spin

Is there a way to override the borderless setting for the Epson 1280? I need
to print to Photopaper that is 11x17, borderless. The borderless option is
not normally available for that type and size of paper, so I was wondering
if anybody knew a way to override it and force it to print borderless
anyways?

I don't understand why they limit the borderless option to specific sizes
and types of paper.

TIA
Caleb

Jim

"Spin" <spam@spamhotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to override the borderless setting for the Epson 1280? I
need
> to print to Photopaper that is 11x17, borderless. The borderless option is
> not normally available for that type and size of paper, so I was wondering
> if anybody knew a way to override it and force it to print borderless
> anyways?
Lie to the printer driver.

> I don't understand why they limit the borderless option to specific sizes
> and types of paper.
Because the other types of Epson paper don't provide the surface coating
along the edges.

> TIA
> Caleb

ME

Spin wrote:
> Is there a way to override the borderless setting for the Epson 1280? I need
> to print to Photopaper that is 11x17, borderless. The borderless option is
> not normally available for that type and size of paper, so I was wondering
> if anybody knew a way to override it and force it to print borderless
> anyways?
>
> I don't understand why they limit the borderless option to specific sizes
> and types of paper.
>
> TIA
> Caleb

Print it up on A3+ paper