MarkM

The slave drive in my XP computer is from my Win98
computer. I want to format it as one, but it is divided
into drive D and drive E. Any suggestions on how to
accomplish this task.

Thanks

"MarkM" said in news:65d801c42e96$e04c5ed0$a401280a@phx.gbl:
> The slave drive in my XP computer is from my Win98
> computer. I want to format it as one, but it is divided
> into drive D and drive E. Any suggestions on how to
> accomplish this task.
>
> Thanks

Run diskmgmt.msc, delete the partitions (presuming you have data backed
up elsewhere), and create just one partition.

*** Email: domain = ".com" and append "=news=" to Subject.

For the D drive I see Action/All Tasks/Delete partition
and for E I see Action/All Tasks/Delete Logical Drive.
IS this what you're referring to?

___
>*** Post replies to newsgroup. Share with others.
>*** Email: domain = ".com" and append "=news=" to
Subject.
___

>.

Yes that is correct.