Need recommendation, printing brochures and photos

I'm looking to print professional-quality brochures. I presently use
the HP Deskjet 990cse which does well, but doesn't print to the edge.
Need a good printer which will take care of this.

"jhomp ssens" <phoenix121@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm looking to print professional-quality brochures. I presently use
> the HP Deskjet 990cse which does well, but doesn't print to the edge.
> Need a good printer which will take care of this.

The DeskJet 5650, 5850 (like 5650 but with built in networking), Photosmart
7760, 7960 or PSC 2410 or 2510 may suit your needs. The PSC units are printer,
copier and scanners and additionally have camera card slots.

These will print full edge to edge on photo or brochure papers.

Regards,
Microsoft MVP

bill

jhomp ssens wrote:

> I'm looking to print professional-quality brochures. I presently use
> the HP Deskjet 990cse which does well, but doesn't print to the edge.
> Need a good printer which will take care of this.

Just about any current printer should be up to the task. I happen to own
a Canon i850 which prints borderless on anything I feed it. I suggest
you visit a big store like Staples and check out printers from Canon,
Epson, HP, and Lexmark.

If you have no other criteria, then pick the one that looks pretty.

:)

I had the 990cxi which couldn't print edge to edge too. It also skewed the
photos, with a larger border on one side than the other. I could take it
anymore, dumped it and bought a Canon Multipass 730 for $260.00 delivered
through Amazon.

Best move I ever made

decent printer/fax/scanner. Now one machine in my office, instead of three
"Bob Headrick" <bobh@proaxis.com> wrote in message

> "jhomp ssens" <phoenix121@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I'm looking to print professional-quality brochures. I presently use
> > the HP Deskjet 990cse which does well, but doesn't print to the edge.
> > Need a good printer which will take care of this.
>
> The DeskJet 5650, 5850 (like 5650 but with built in networking),
Photosmart
> 7760, 7960 or PSC 2410 or 2510 may suit your needs. The PSC units are
printer,
> copier and scanners and additionally have camera card slots.
>
> These will print full edge to edge on photo or brochure papers.
>
> Regards,
> Microsoft MVP

TRENDING THREADS