Belkin Bluetooth & Dell Axim X5

June 8, 2004 11:06:11 PM

I have just received my Belkin F8T020 Bluetooth PDA Adapter Card but I am
encountering a lot of instability with my Dell Axim X5 PDA. When I ordered
my Bluetooth adapter I didn't mention my Axim X5 was using Pocket PC 2003
nor, unfortunately, was I asked.

Is there an updated driver for 2003? Or is there some other reason that my
PDA wont work with the Bluetooth card in it?

Any help appreciated.
Anonymous
June 9, 2004 10:33:00 AM

Tony,

As far as I know there is no Windows Mobile 2003 support for the Belkin BT
CF Card, so far there is only PPC2002. I know Widcomm the maker of the BT
stack has WM2003 support, but it is up to the manufacturer to release the
drivers for their device. I would try and contact them and see if they
have some PocketPC 2003/WM2003 drivers available:

1-800-2Belkin or filling out this form:

http://web.belkin.com/support/emailsupport.asp

I would also see if you can return your card and purchase one that
supports WM2003 like Socket or Anycom.

--
Steven 'fyiguy' Hughes - Microsoft MVP, Mobile Devices
BostonPocketPC.com

!