A7n8x-e Deluxe

Hi Group,

I just assembled an Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe, AMD Athlon
XP3200,
All in Wonder 9800 Pro and a Thermaltake Pure Power 480 W
PSU.
The system wont run at 200 mhz bus speed (wont even POST),
Lowered the bus speed to 166mhz and everything works fine
except
that my XP3200 is now only as fast as a XP2500. Any ideas
for getting
this thing up to its rated speed? Thanks!

Also, add 1 gig of PNY pc3500 memory to my original post

> Also, add 1 gig of PNY pc3500 memory to my original post
> "Paul E. LePage" <Paul1@chartermi.net> wrote in message
> > Hi Group,
> >
> > I just assembled an Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe, AMD Athlon
> > XP3200,
> > All in Wonder 9800 Pro and a Thermaltake Pure Power
> > PSU.
> > The system wont run at 200 mhz bus speed (wont even
> POST),
> > Lowered the bus speed to 166mhz and everything works
> fine
> > except
> > that my XP3200 is now only as fast as a XP2500. Any
> ideas
> > for getting
> > this thing up to its rated speed? Thanks!

Try just one memory stick in the "B1" memory slot. Some of
us are having problems getting it to work right with "A1" or "A2"
populated.

Luck;
Ken

TRENDING THREADS