Intel Application Accelerator? Do I need to install it?

Hi guys, I spent all last night installing this new SATA drive. Went pretty smooth, since I was using it as my main boot
drive, I backed up almost 80 gig of data, took out the old drives and started from scratch on the new SATA. I installed winxp
pro and the mobo drivers. On my mobo cd, it has an Intel Application Accelerator. I thought I read somewhere in this NG that
its not right for everyone.

My system:
P4P800
P4. 2.8C (HT)
1GB PC3200 DDR
WD 160GB SATA HD
GeForce 4 Ti4400 128mb
SB Audigy 1

Should I install the Application Accelorator? Will I see any benefit? or will I see any probs because of it? I do my fair
share of Gaming, SOF2, Painkiller, UT2004 etc, as well as processing.