john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Lots of very helpfull people here!

> Lots of very helpfull people here!
>
> "John" <jlocan@bluep.com> wrote in message
> > How has a Asus A7V600-X and what do you think?

I think it is remarkable that How has has a Asus A7V600-X. How is very
lucky although he would have been better going for the A7V600 and getting
the on-board LAN. Trouble is How didn't want that model.

Any way WHO the hell is HOW???????????

Cheers,

Andy

"John" <jlocan@bluep.com> wrote in message
> Lots of very helpfull people here!
>
> "John" <jlocan@bluep.com> wrote in message
> > How has a Asus A7V600-X and what do you think?

We are a dealer and have had very good luck with that model.
It comes with a SATA controller and 3yr warranty.

---
Kevin Chalker, Owner KC COMPUTERS
E-mail: kc@kc-computers.com Web: www.kc-computers.com
Internet dealer for 13+ years!!! See WWW.RESELLERRATINGS.COM!!!

"John" <jlocan@bluep.com> schreef in bericht
> How has a Asus A7V600-X and what do you think?

How has a Asus A7V600-X what??

--
regards,

|\ /|
| \/ |@rk
\../
\/os

Comon guys. Just because he has trouble reading and writing doesn`t mean you
have to take the piss out of him.

I have both the 600 and the 600X and both computers are working perfectly.
Apart from a few things missing off the 600X board, it is identical to the
600 board.