  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
January 24, 2005 12:04:27 AM

OMG.

It's great fun, I was in awe, then I'm reading the site and it's made by
Garry Newman!

Imagine my shock.

More about : garrys mod

Anonymous
January 24, 2005 12:04:28 AM

"Sven" <sven@privacy.net> wrote in message
> OMG.
>
> It's great fun, I was in awe, then I'm reading the site and it's
> made by Garry Newman!
>
> Imagine my shock.

This isn't really Sven...
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CingularDuality

> This isn't really Sven...

You've seen my ass when I did a 42 second pee.

I think that vouches for my identity? BALDIE
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
January 25, 2005 7:09:47 AM

In article <Uw8Jd.218$to1.138@newsfe3-win.ntli.net>, me8@privacy.net
says...
> > This isn't really Sven...
>
> You've seen my ass when I did a 42 second pee.
>
> I think that vouches for my identity? BALDIE

Haha, yeah, there's still video floating around too...
Anonymous
January 25, 2005 2:19:09 PM

> Haha, yeah, there's still video floating around too...

:)

I have a copy. Not the whole thing just my "startling visual" as it was so
elegantly put.
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 1:27:33 AM

"Cheif" <me8@privacy.net> wrote in message
>> This isn't really Sven...
>
> You've seen my ass when I did a 42 second pee.
>
> I think that vouches for my identity? BALDIE

Hmmm, I heard in this newsgroup that you had died... You must be
the ghost of Svenneh...
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CingularDuality
TacticalGamer.com Administration
http://www.TacticalGamer.com
CS:Source server: 67.19.90.171:27017
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 1:35:07 AM

> I have a copy. Not the whole thing just my "startling visual" as it
> was so elegantly put.

I have a copy, too... And years down the road, I'm going to make
sure your kid sees what you did when you went to America to party
with a bunch of fellow gamers!

Do you have a copy of CS: Source? You need to stop by TG and make an
appearance!
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CingularDuality
TacticalGamer.com Administration
http://www.TacticalGamer.com
CS:Source server: 67.19.90.171:27017
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 9:47:55 PM

> I have a copy, too... And years down the road, I'm going to make sure
> your kid sees what you did when you went to America to party with a bunch
> of fellow gamers!

So will I, I'm proud of it man ;)

> Do you have a copy of CS: Source? You need to stop by TG and make an
> appearance!

I should, I really should. Two kids, a moaning wife and a time consuming job
is hard work :D

Say hi for me