Garrys mod

OMG.

It's great fun, I was in awe, then I'm reading the site and it's made by
Garry Newman!

Imagine my shock.
7 answers Last reply
More about garrys

    "Sven" <sven@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > OMG.
    >
    > It's great fun, I was in awe, then I'm reading the site and it's
    > made by Garry Newman!
    >
    > Imagine my shock.

    This isn't really Sven...
    --
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    CingularDuality

    > This isn't really Sven...

    You've seen my ass when I did a 42 second pee.

    I think that vouches for my identity? BALDIE

    In article <Uw8Jd.218$to1.138@newsfe3-win.ntli.net>, me8@privacy.net
    says...
    > > This isn't really Sven...
    >
    > You've seen my ass when I did a 42 second pee.
    >
    > I think that vouches for my identity? BALDIE

    Haha, yeah, there's still video floating around too...
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    > Haha, yeah, there's still video floating around too...

    :)

    I have a copy. Not the whole thing just my "startling visual" as it was so
    elegantly put.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    "Cheif" <me8@privacy.net> wrote in message
    >> This isn't really Sven...
    >
    > You've seen my ass when I did a 42 second pee.
    >
    > I think that vouches for my identity? BALDIE

    Hmmm, I heard in this newsgroup that you had died... You must be
    the ghost of Svenneh...
    --
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    CingularDuality
    TacticalGamer.com Administration
    http://www.TacticalGamer.com
    CS:Source server: 67.19.90.171:27017
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    > I have a copy. Not the whole thing just my "startling visual" as it
    > was so elegantly put.

    I have a copy, too... And years down the road, I'm going to make
    sure your kid sees what you did when you went to America to party
    with a bunch of fellow gamers!

    Do you have a copy of CS: Source? You need to stop by TG and make an
    appearance!
    --
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    CingularDuality
    TacticalGamer.com Administration
    http://www.TacticalGamer.com
    CS:Source server: 67.19.90.171:27017
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    > I have a copy, too... And years down the road, I'm going to make sure
    > your kid sees what you did when you went to America to party with a bunch
    > of fellow gamers!

    So will I, I'm proud of it man ;)

    > Do you have a copy of CS: Source? You need to stop by TG and make an
    > appearance!

    I should, I really should. Two kids, a moaning wife and a time consuming job
    is hard work :D

    Say hi for me

Games Video Games