  • Devices
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
May 1, 2004 3:11:25 PM

I've had my Dell for a couple years and all has worked
fine. I recently moved it to a remote location, and now
that I"ve reset everything up again, I have no more
sound. Going to control panels/"sounds and audio devices"
it says "no audio device". I have simple Harmn/Kardon
speakers that came with the Dell that just plug into the
back of the PC...

Any ideas? Thank you!
Bob

More about : audio device found sound

Anonymous
May 1, 2004 7:37:56 PM

Bob, make sure you have Audio enabled in the Bios. You may have to
reinstall your Audio Driver.