"No audio device found"/no more sound

I've had my Dell for a couple years and all has worked
fine. I recently moved it to a remote location, and now
that I"ve reset everything up again, I have no more
sound. Going to control panels/"sounds and audio devices"
it says "no audio device". I have simple Harmn/Kardon
speakers that came with the Dell that just plug into the
back of the PC...

Any ideas? Thank you!
Bob
1 answer Last reply
More about audio device found sound

    Bob, make sure you have Audio enabled in the Bios. You may have to
    reinstall your Audio Driver.
    "Bob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I've had my Dell for a couple years and all has worked
    > fine. I recently moved it to a remote location, and now
    > that I"ve reset everything up again, I have no more
    > sound. Going to control panels/"sounds and audio devices"
    > it says "no audio device". I have simple Harmn/Kardon
    > speakers that came with the Dell that just plug into the
    > back of the PC...
    >
    > Any ideas? Thank you!
    > Bob

Audio Dell Devices Windows XP