anusual problem with the A7N8X DeLux

I wonder whether anyone had such unusual problem with the A7N8X DeLux
as I had. At the start everything goes smoothly but in the end
the PC Power Probe comes up and the data shows "Power Fan Failure - "0" "
and there is constant bib until the message is switched off.
PC works without any noticeable problem.

TIA for any info on the topic.

Jdr

I wonder whether anyone had such unusual problem with the A7N8X DeLux
as I had. At the start everything goes smoothly but in the end
the PC Power Probe comes up and the data shows "Power Fan Failure - "0" "
and there is constant bib until the message is switched off.
PC works without any noticeable problem.

TIA for any info on the topic.

Steve

If you do not have a PSU that has a connector that you connect to the PWR
fan 1 on the board then disable it.
Not all psu's have a connector to connct to a board to monitor PSU fan
speed.
PWR fan 1 on the board does not allow speed control but is there to monitor
fan speed.