Helpo with computer slowing and blue screens because of partition software

jaco501

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2011
okay so yesterday i downloaded a program called partition magic to partition my western digital elements hard drive as it was booting up it told me it had compatibility issues so i said whatever just boot and well the program barely booted up and it had some messages with out reading i hit yes then i read the second one and i was asking me to fix some stuff so the second one it hit no and the closed the program and tried to delete it and then i got a blue screen restarted the computer got another one restarted again and it was fine but all the memory on my keyboard got wiped out (logitech g15) meaning that the stuff on the lcd was just 2 things that come with the key board for windows media player. so i reinstalled the lcd it was fine till i got home today and found that the computer had restarted itself over night and then all the info was gone so basically during the night the computer just randomly restarted i know this because all the files that i was tranfering to my hard drive when i found another partition tool called partition wizard which i had used before. and then when i woke up in the morning grabbed the hard drive because it looked like it was done and then went to school till i found that half of the stuff was missing so when i got home today i figured out that the computer restated itself last night i am running malwarebytes as i type this so i will update when its done and the computer seems to be a lot slower ever since i had that blue screen.(the blue screen happend during the uninstall process of the partition magic program) Any help would be great or if you can recommend a forum to past on to see if there's anyone else who can help out because this is really pissing me off btw im 15 and i built the computer myself so there isint really anyone i can go to thanks in advance!

jaco501

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2011

this partition was just to a portable hard drive nothing on the actuall hard drive itself

jaco501

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2011
i had just had it formatted cuz i used it on our bell satelite so it was a wrong format for the computer formatted it downloaded the partition magic program tried running it then it didnt work the best so i tried to uninstall it and got the blue screen after the blue screen it delete stuff from my keyboard and the computer was running noticbly slower and then last night when i was transfering stuff to the phd the computer restarted i ran malware bytes to see if the partition program had a virus or something it didnt find anything so im stumped i just dont like ti always restting the keyboard and doing weird stuff :/

jaco501

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2011
okay i figured out why the blue screen is hapening its when ever i tranfer stuff to the NTFS side of the portable hard drive when i transfer to the fat32 part its fine (fat32 is for my ps3) heres the error msg i got KERNER_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR