Suggestion on which motherboard

Dear all,

I would like to use P4 2.4 Prescotte CPU, anyone know which is the right m
ASUS motherboard to use?

Thank you
1 answer Last reply
More about suggestion motherboard

    > I would like to use P4 2.4 Prescotte CPU, anyone know which is the right m
    > ASUS motherboard to use?

    We are a dealer and some of the ASUS models which
    support the Prescott include:

    P4S800
    P4P800 series

    The Prescott CPU actually runs slightly hotter than a
    512MB cache Norwood and is slower in some benchmarks.
    See more info at:
    http://www.tomshardware.com/cpu/20040201/prescott-30.html

    ---
    Kevin Chalker, Owner KC COMPUTERS
    E-mail: kc@kc-computers.com Web: www.kc-computers.com
    Internet dealer for 13+ years!!! See WWW.RESELLERRATINGS.COM!!!

Asus CPUs Motherboards