P4C800E-Deluxe memory upgrade?

I have all 4 slots full with 256MB DDR400 memory. I would like to expand
to 2GB, but would like to minimize cost. Suggestions for decent quality
DDR400 that isn't too expensive?
--
Cheers,
BC

Bob Cronin wrote:
> I have all 4 slots full with 256MB DDR400 memory. I would like to expand
> to 2GB, but would like to minimize cost. Suggestions for decent quality
> DDR400 that isn't too expensive?

I've had my p4c800-e since Oct/03, and I have to tell you, buying RAM
based on pricetag will bite you in the ass more often than not.

Buy Kingston, I bought a 1 Gig kit, 2x512MB and it works flawlessly.

KVR400X64C3AK2/1G MM KIT PC 3200

Get 2 :)

I would recommend (4) 512MB sticks rather than 2x1G, 1GB sticks can be
tempermental.