austin

Distinguished
May 2, 2004

when i start my computer the xp loading screen does not
come on anymore [before you can log on] It first went
away when my son was fiddling with it, i don't know what
to do

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

load into windows as normal
goto start menu - run - type in "control usernames2"
and make sure the top tick box is ticked and that your
username is listed underneath...

alternatively - you can goto control panel - user accounts
and look for "change the way users login to windows"
your looking for an option to use the entry screen.