disk space and copy

I have updated my computer with a 40 GB drive. How do I
transfer the programs from the origianl drive to the new
drive and how do i have the computer use the new drive on
startup?

mnewell wrote:
> I have updated my computer with a 40 GB drive. How do I
> transfer the programs from the origianl drive to the new
> drive and how do i have the computer use the new drive on
> startup?

With some sort of imaging (third party) software.

--
<- Shenan ->
--

Pokey

Check with the manufacturer of the new disk, most will supply some type of
app to clone old to new.