Sam

can anyone tell me why my adsl conexant modem keeps clicking off.I lose my connection for about 10-15 seconds and then it re-connects. I've been advised that it may be the driver. How do I find an update withou being certain of the model? Is there som way of detecting it and finding the right driver? thankyou, Sam.

"sam" <sambolder@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> can anyone tell me why my adsl conexant modem keeps clicking off.I lose my
> connection for about 10-15 seconds and then it re-connects. I've been
> advised that it may be the driver. How do I find an update withou being
> certain of the model? Is there som way of detecting it and finding the
> right driver? thankyou, Sam.

You would have to check the manufacturers website.
http://www.conexant.com/support/md_driverassistance.html

As far as the model number isn't there a tag on the bottom of the modem
giving you the model number and serial number etc. ?

Also do these disconnects coincide with anything your doing?