Palm to Pocket PC

June 9, 2004 12:17:30 AM

How do you get memos from the Palm Desktop into Pocket PC notes?
Frank

More about : palm pocket

Anonymous
June 9, 2004 12:40:11 AM

There's a conduit program on your palm cd that will move everuthing from
palm desktop into outlook. From there it should sync with the pocketpc.

rights...

"Frank McDonald" <fmcdonald@mac.com> wrote in message
> How do you get memos from the Palm Desktop into Pocket PC notes?
> Frank

Anonymous
June 9, 2004 12:57:59 PM

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 20:17:30 -0400, Frank McDonald <fmcdonald@mac.com>
wrote:

>How do you get memos from the Palm Desktop into Pocket PC notes?

Do you still have a Palm device? And did your Palm come with Chapura
Pocket Mirror on the CD? Install the latter, sync your Palm with
Outlook, and later on, sync your Pocket PC with the same Outlook.
You're done.

If you no longer have access to a Palm device or Pocket Mirror, you'd
have to export the memos to a format Outlook would recognize. Since I
have no experience with Palm Desktop, alas I can't help you there.

--
Marlof Bregonje
Microsoft MVP - Mobile Devices