Gene

After I send the files to a folder on the CD drive and
then try to copy them to a CD-RW I get the following
message "Windows is currently using the CD. Please wait
before starting the CD Writing Wizard." I have Windows XP
Home Edition and the burner is a TDK.

"Gene" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> After I send the files to a folder on the CD drive and
> then try to copy them to a CD-RW I get the following
> message "Windows is currently using the CD. Please wait
> before starting the CD Writing Wizard." I have Windows XP
> Home Edition and the burner is a TDK.

Is there a packet writing program such as InCD installed?
If so you will get this message. You need to use the packet writing software
or disable it before using the built-in XP burning capabilities.