Duplex printing on HP Laserjet 8xxx series with HP 24782A ..

Im struggling to get answers from HP (web & 800#) for some more
information
about duplex printing on our Laserjet 8500 (Windows)

I found a product: HP24782A Auto Duplex Unit for HP Laserjet
8100,8500,8000

I need to print a double sided invoice, but I'm trying to find out the
following:

1. how do you turn off the DUPLEX mode (physical switch, control
panel, print menu ??) for when you want to print single sided papers
???

2. what other peripherals, software, drivers, etc do we need

Anyone using this with some trials and tribulations would be
appreciated also

Thanks

George Lewycky
NY City Transit
Brooklyn NYC
gelewyc@nyct.com
1 answer Last reply
More about duplex printing laserjet 8xxx series 24782a

    It's in the printer driver, usually a tick box to switch it on.

    "george lewycky" <gelewyc@nyct.com> wrote in message
    > Im struggling to get answers from HP (web & 800#) for some more
    > information
    > about duplex printing on our Laserjet 8500 (Windows)
    >
    > I found a product: HP24782A Auto Duplex Unit for HP Laserjet
    > 8100,8500,8000
    >
    > I need to print a double sided invoice, but I'm trying to find out the
    > following:
    >
    > 1. how do you turn off the DUPLEX mode (physical switch, control
    > panel, print menu ??) for when you want to print single sided papers
    > ???
    >
    > 2. what other peripherals, software, drivers, etc do we need
    >
    > Anyone using this with some trials and tribulations would be
    > appreciated also
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > George Lewycky
    > NY City Transit
    > Brooklyn NYC
    > gelewyc@nyct.com

Printers Hewlett Packard Laserjet Peripherals