Duplex printing on HP Laserjet 8xxx series with HP 24782A ..

Im struggling to get answers from HP (web & 800#) for some more
information
about duplex printing on our Laserjet 8500 (Windows)

I found a product: HP24782A Auto Duplex Unit for HP Laserjet
8100,8500,8000

I need to print a double sided invoice, but I'm trying to find out the
following:

1. how do you turn off the DUPLEX mode (physical switch, control
panel, print menu ??) for when you want to print single sided papers
???

2. what other peripherals, software, drivers, etc do we need

Anyone using this with some trials and tribulations would be
appreciated also

Thanks

George Lewycky
NY City Transit
Brooklyn NYC
gelewyc@nyct.com

It's in the printer driver, usually a tick box to switch it on.