MS Wireless Keyboard question

I have an Microsoft Wireless Optical Keyboard & Mouse
set, and although all the functions work ok, I am having
a problem with the keyboard displaying the lights
corresponding to the states of Caps Lock, Num Lock &
Scroll Lock keys.

I have installed the latest versions of the IntellyType
s/w but still there is no way to know (visually) as to
whether the above listed keys are on or off.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Check your receiver. There are LED's that correspond to the states of the
Alpha, Num and F Lock keys.

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -