Hello,

We have a MS multimedia keyboard. The pins have been damaged. We
purchased the keyboard but never used it until last week. Not sure how
the pins got damaged. I just know they are damaged now. Wondering what
our options are to get it fixed.

Is is still covered under warranty?
Is this something we can pay to get fixed?

Any help would be appreciated.

Warranty coverage usually applies to defective products,
not damage caused by a user. Visit a nearby store that sells
computer accessories and purchase a new keyboard.

You may wish to try the following first:

;326246]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];326246

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

Carey Frisch [MVP] wrote:
> Warranty coverage usually applies to defective products,
> not damage caused by a user. Visit a nearby store that sells
> computer accessories and purchase a new keyboard.
>
> You may wish to try the following first:
>
> How to Replace Lost, Broken, or Missing Microsoft Software or Hardware
> ;326246]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];326246

Thanks.