Daniel

Hi,

I have a P2B mainboard, and I want to configure may ISA slot in EISA.
I do not see in the BIOS the possibility.
How can I do ?

Thanks

daniel schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> I have a P2B mainboard, and I want to configure may ISA slot in EISA.
> I do not see in the BIOS the possibility.
> How can I do ?

While you can run ISA cards in EISA slots, the reverse is not possible
(thus no EISA mode on the P2B). If you've got a combined ISA/EISA NIC
that's stuck in EISA mode, I forgot what the revival procedure was.
Fortunately Google's memory is better:
<http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lab/9247/NIC/3com509recover.html>

Stephan
--
Meine Andere Seite: http://stephan.win31.de/
PC#6: i440BX, 1xP3-500E, 512 MiB, 18+80 GB, R9k AGP 64 MiB, 110W