Asus Update Utility

When I try to install Asus Update Utility V5.05.01 it states, "there are no
asus motherboards detected" despite the fact I have a P4P800 mobo installed.
The Asus Probe program seems to work okay.
Any thoughts or suggestions?

Paul

Splendid

In article <PjRkc.1802$U75.1236@edtnps89>, "bobjones" <bobjones@aol.com> wrote:

> When I try to install Asus Update Utility V5.05.01 it states, "there are no
> asus motherboards detected" despite the fact I have a P4P800 mobo installed.
> The Asus Probe program seems to work okay.
> Any thoughts or suggestions?

Try a newer version. I see a 5.25.01 on here.
Newer versions add support for the inevitable changes made to
BIOS contents, and should solve your detection problem:

http://www.asus.it/support/download/item.aspx?ModelName=Tools&Type=All&SLanguage=en-us

Paul