Sexual Assaults in the Military

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
This should be investigated completely by Congress and the Senate what is going on tragically with the women in the military regarding rapes and sexual assaults.Nothing is being done with this. Obama should really delve into this matter asap.

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011

I expect more out of our military. Keep it in your pants.

A portion of this is the old he said she said thing.

Women whove been in the military I know dont speak highly of many of the other women, not sure why, and cant really go into some things theyve said here.
They admire the guys tho, but it is a problem.
Just like gays in the military, no one asked the man on the ground when women were escalated to their current positions and numbers.
, the leaders knew better then, as they did once again.
It will take time for these things to settle some, but there always going to be some problems, besides, when one of my friends lavished admiration for combat troops, I asked her why, she said shed love to be one, I said, wellllll I only have 1 problem with that.
She looked at me with a side long glance, then I told her, I think its bad enough we give up our sons, I hate the thought of giving up our daughters too.
She smiled and gave me a hug

Shed just come back from Afghanistan

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
The military is doing nothing about this period. They have blind folders on.

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
There is no excuse for this at all.

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
Instead of Obama touting what he accomplished which is good he should start to thoroughly investigate the military about what is going on there wife these unfortunate women.This should be done asap.

There is a lot Obama, (and Romney,) need to address! The real national security issue is getting ths country back on track, not just fixing the economy. The military can become more efficient if we remove the bureaucracy and the constant inefficient measure! That is one way to reduce defense spending.

Back on topic. If women want to serve, let them. However, there should be a warning clause for women that there is a risk of assault by their male comrades that that US is not responsible. People need to, in essence, think about what they want to do before doing it. That is one social issue I am willing to debate on!

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
Women give their lives to defend our country and they should never be raped or molested by these dogs who are in the military. THERE IS NO DAM EXCUSE FOR THIS! I agree with you about getting the military back on track and investigating the money we are losing with these wars we are involved in.

It's not just the wars. there is a shoot-load of papers just to do basic work. It takes time and money. Heck, I heard a rumor that just to get a hammer, you need to go through your commanding officer, an adviser, supervisor, papers, etc... just for a stupid hammer!

Hey, watch your attitude pal!

I am NOT going to argue with you at all! Yes, I am aware of the issues in our system, but nothing will change if you scream at everyone and verbally assault them!

I will leave this to a mod. I am done!