Terminator T2 sound hum

Hi,

I just received my Asus Terminator T2 and I notice an annoying
hum in my speakers when I move my mouse on the screen. Its
seems like maybe there is electrical noise coupling the video
and audio circuits. I am using a plugin video card (GeForce2)
in the AGP slot (not the onboard video). Anyone seen this before?
thanks,

Well it appears to be some kind of rf leakage from the radio
circuit. IF the AUX input is muted, it goes away. Of course the
radio doesn't work until you un-mute. Oh well.