Monitor wont stay fixed

Rodney

Recently my monitor has started to change and behave
strangely. The viewable area expands past the size of the
screen and then contracts. This is happening constantly
where I cannot see the X in the right hand corner to close
windows. What is going on? What causes this? My monitor
is only about 3 years old. Help.

Hi,

If you are using an old monitor this may happen. This will also happen if
you change resolution in your display settings.

If you have not changes any display settings and if the view area is
changing on its own. It is a hardware problem. This is common in analog
monitors. Change your monitor or get it fixed from a technician.

Hope it helps!

Harish.G