I understand that I can us 32 bit RDRAM in this motherboard of different
sizes, I currently have 2 - 256 mb modules and want to keep one 256 mb and
add a 512 mb for a total of 768 mb is that OK? Thanks, Mike

The P4T533 uses 32 bit modules which can be installed singly. The P4T533-C
uses 16 bit modules which must be installed in pairs. If your board has
only two ram slots, it will be the 32 bit version and you can use different
modules in each slot.

--
Remove "john" from the address to reply.

Regards,
John
"John Smith" <reconman@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
> I understand that I can us 32 bit RDRAM in this motherboard of different
> sizes, I currently have 2 - 256 mb modules and want to keep one 256 mb and
> add a 512 mb for a total of 768 mb is that OK? Thanks, Mike

TK

But the problem is there are no more 232 pin 32bit 512 Meg modules left.
I just tried to find em, you can get the 184 pin and SA technologies says
it is their understanding that Samsung is no longer making the 232 pin
variety :-(
I just bought a P4P800 Deluxe for that reason. Thanks Asus, Thanks Rambus
and
thanks Intel for screwing over any consumer who purchased P4T533 and is now
left with 512 ceiling on the good mem.