CS:S Inferno crash

Hi,
using de_inferno on CS:S after about 5 secs the game crash. Any1 got the
same problem?
thanks!
3 answers Last reply
More about inferno crash

    "Alberto" <easycompany@camptoccoa.org> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > using de_inferno on CS:S after about 5 secs the game crash. Any1 got the
    > same problem?

    Yes, someone else I know has the same problem. He has no idea how to fix it
    though.

    "Alberto" <easycompany@camptoccoa.org> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > using de_inferno on CS:S after about 5 secs the game crash. Any1 got the
    > same problem?
    > thanks!

    I think it is just a badly compiled map, mine doesn't crash but there are issues
    with it, though it's a third party non-official map so you can't expect the kind
    of testing you get with official maps

    "Alberto" <easycompany@camptoccoa.org> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > using de_inferno on CS:S after about 5 secs the game crash. Any1
    > got the
    > same problem?
    > thanks!

    Two of our members have the same problem and we haven't been able to
    figure it out...
    --
    CingularDuality

Games Crash Video Games