CS:S Inferno crash

Last response: in Video Games
February 6, 2005 6:05:48 PM

Hi,
using de_inferno on CS:S after about 5 secs the game crash. Any1 got the
same problem?
thanks!

More about : inferno crash

February 6, 2005 7:23:53 PM

"Alberto" <easycompany@camptoccoa.org> wrote in message
> Hi,
> using de_inferno on CS:S after about 5 secs the game crash. Any1 got the
> same problem?

Yes, someone else I know has the same problem. He has no idea how to fix it
though.
Anonymous
February 6, 2005 10:19:09 PM

"Alberto" <easycompany@camptoccoa.org> wrote in message
> Hi,
> using de_inferno on CS:S after about 5 secs the game crash. Any1 got the
> same problem?
> thanks!

I think it is just a badly compiled map, mine doesn't crash but there are issues
with it, though it's a third party non-official map so you can't expect the kind
of testing you get with official maps
Anonymous
February 7, 2005 3:34:42 AM

"Alberto" <easycompany@camptoccoa.org> wrote in message
> Hi,
> using de_inferno on CS:S after about 5 secs the game crash. Any1
> got the
> same problem?
> thanks!

Two of our members have the same problem and we haven't been able to
figure it out...
--
CingularDuality