HELP: Just installed Windows XP and my secondary IDE is no..

I just installed Windows XP and my secondary IDE is not
showing up when I go to Windows Explorer. I have two IDE
drives installed in my machine (Pentium 4 CPU). The
Primary IDE is showing up as my "C" drive, but my
secondary IDE drive is not showing up at all. It should
be my "D" drive, but instead, my "D" drive is my CDRW.
How do I get XP to recognize my secondary IDE drive?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Doug, go to Control Panel>AdminTools>Computer Manage>Disk Manage>See if your
drive shows up
and if yes try to assign a drive letter.