Problems with RAID on A7N8X-DELUXE HELP!

Hey, today i bought myself two WD 160GB SATA drives. The hardware
installatino went fine, i booted up and the RAID bios recognized my drives
and told me to hit F4 or <ctrl+S>. i did so but nothing happened... i did
it again and i got 80,09. i have no idea what this is. i thought maybe it
had started loading something, but nothing was happening.... i hit ctrl+s
again and got 06,02... i hit it a bunch more times and more numbers kept
coming up until it just booted to windows on my old hard drive... so by
hitting ctrl+s a bunch more times i got more numbers... this is what was
underneath my two listed drives before it booted to windows:

What is all this?? I was supposed to get a menu for RAID configuration but
i got this garbage... Would updating the SATA controller bios remedy this?
If so where would i get an update? i searched the asus and silicon image
sites but found nothing...

Please help me out.

Thanks alot

Kevin

BTW i have the 1007 system bios and i haven't tried with other bioses

Kevin

"Kevin Wagner" <aztecboxNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey, today i bought myself two WD 160GB SATA drives. The hardware
> installatino went fine, i booted up and the RAID bios recognized my drives
> and told me to hit F4 or <ctrl+S>. i did so but nothing happened... i
did
> it again and i got 80,09. i have no idea what this is. i thought maybe
it
> had started loading something, but nothing was happening.... i hit ctrl+s
> again and got 06,02... i hit it a bunch more times and more numbers kept
> coming up until it just booted to windows on my old hard drive... so by
> hitting ctrl+s a bunch more times i got more numbers... this is what was
> underneath my two listed drives before it booted to windows:
>
> 80,09
> 06,02
> 82,00
> 83,00
> 84,00
> 85,00
> 01,01
>
> What is all this?? I was supposed to get a menu for RAID configuration
but
> i got this garbage... Would updating the SATA controller bios remedy
this?
> If so where would i get an update? i searched the asus and silicon image
> sites but found nothing...
>
> Please help me out.
>
> Thanks alot
>
> Kevin

Flashed to 1006 and now its all good.....