Bumper stickers

I bought some HP inkjet bumper stickers at Office Depot last year and I
just noticed that the ink has faded.

With the horrible humidity and heat in the summer down here in Florida,
I should have figured they wouldn't last forever.

Is there something I can spray on them so they last longer?

--Dave

Douglas

You can get a clear sealer that will help,but inkjet prints will fade if in
the sun very long.I do take it,there is a good deal of "sunlight"
there.That is why I print my posters on a color laser printer.They last much
longer.I make bumper stickers by putting my laser prints in an adhesive
backed laminate.I put a test sticker on my metal pole building almost 3
years ago,in direct sunlight.It is still in very good condition.