  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
May 9, 2004 9:22:43 PM

Hello

Would this processor:

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?descripti...

be compatible with ASUS A7M266 provided that the bios 1007 is flashed?
From what I've read, I think it does. However I just want to check with the
experts here before I order. :)

Thank you very much in advance.

More about : athlon a7m266

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
May 11, 2004 7:38:27 AM

SVRZ wrote:
> Hello
>
> Would this processor:

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?descripti...

> be compatible with ASUS A7M266 provided that the bios 1007 is flashed?
> From what I've read, I think it does. However I just want to check
> with the experts here before I order. :)

A better group for Asus questions is alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Much more active.

According to Asus, the fastest CPU officially supported is the 133MHz
XP2100+ Model6(Palomino).
Chances are very good it will work with a T-BredB
core XP 2100-2400, the 133MHz versions(266FSB).
!