60 sec shutdown

for the past three weeks I have tried everything, possible
I think!!. The problem is every time I connect to the
internet after 5 minutes it brings up a windows message
saying it is shuting down. the code is something like this

C:/windows/system32/lassa.exe and it has something to do
with the (RPC) , I have gone into the settings and changed
it to take no action but it still brings this error up,
also I have run the blaster removal tool and the new one
out no and it has found anything, and have also run
another internet account and it does not bring up this
error message. any ideas on how to fix this, bt have told
everyting is ok at there end?????

Hello
The Sasser Worm has been spreading like wildfire.
http://www.microsoft.com/security/incident/sasser.asp

Be sure to visit MS Windows Update site and download the updates this is for
your security and safety.

http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/en/default.asp

The thing most people do not know is that after they buy a computer with
virus protection installed they have to go in and register and download the
updates and continue to update it or set it to auto update then after a
period of time the subscription will run out usually in 90-180 days at that
time they will have to purchase new protection either online or from a
retail store and at that time they will be able to update for a period of
365 days (1 year).

--
Hope This Helps
Haus