HELP! Reinstall or Configure Easy Access Buttons on Keyboa..

HI sometime ago, I disabled or deleted (Can't remember
which) the access for the Easy Access Buttons for the
Keyboard on my Compaq Presario 5015. Any help so I can
get my Easy Access Buttons to work again would be
appreciated.

Laura
2 answers Last reply
More about help reinstall configure easy access buttons keyboa

    Laura,

    You should call Compaq or refer to the user manual.

    Peter

    ----- Laura Craft wrote: -----

    HI sometime ago, I disabled or deleted (Can't remember
    which) the access for the Easy Access Buttons for the
    Keyboard on my Compaq Presario 5015. Any help so I can
    get my Easy Access Buttons to work again would be
    appreciated.

    Laura

    Hi Laura:
    Try doing a Google search on compaq configure easy access buttons. Bet you
    come up with something. Did you try reassigning the buttons by going to:
    Start
    Programs
    Easy Access Buttons (or something like that)
    Click on the program and see if you can change them via the program. I once
    had a problem trying to change them when I clicked on the button on the
    keyboard but it won't work there. You have to go to the Start menu and find
    the program there. Hope this helps.
    Patrick

    "Peter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Laura,
    >
    > You should call Compaq or refer to the user manual.
    >
    > Peter
    >

    > ----- Laura Craft wrote: -----
    >
    > HI sometime ago, I disabled or deleted (Can't remember
    > which) the access for the Easy Access Buttons for the
    > Keyboard on my Compaq Presario 5015. Any help so I can
    > get my Easy Access Buttons to work again would be
    > appreciated.
    >
    > Laura

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP