HELP! Reinstall or Configure Easy Access Buttons on Keyboa..

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
May 6, 2004 10:21:29 AM

HI sometime ago, I disabled or deleted (Can't remember
which) the access for the Easy Access Buttons for the
Keyboard on my Compaq Presario 5015. Any help so I can
get my Easy Access Buttons to work again would be
appreciated.

Laura

More about : reinstall configure easy access buttons keyboa

May 6, 2004 11:51:03 AM

Laura,

You should call Compaq or refer to the user manual.

Peter

----- Laura Craft wrote: -----

HI sometime ago, I disabled or deleted (Can't remember
which) the access for the Easy Access Buttons for the
Keyboard on my Compaq Presario 5015. Any help so I can
get my Easy Access Buttons to work again would be
appreciated.

Laura
Anonymous
May 6, 2004 4:17:36 PM

Hi Laura:
Try doing a Google search on compaq configure easy access buttons. Bet you
come up with something. Did you try reassigning the buttons by going to:
Start
Programs
Easy Access Buttons (or something like that)
Click on the program and see if you can change them via the program. I once
had a problem trying to change them when I clicked on the button on the
keyboard but it won't work there. You have to go to the Start menu and find
the program there. Hope this helps.
Patrick

!