Phaser 780

Can anyone tell me where and what the error:

Error 10 Laser unit error

Relates to in a Tektronix Phaser 780 Printer pls??

Many thx

Chris
1 answer Last reply
More about phaser

    Hi Chris,
    Laser units rarely fails on the Phaser 780.
    Usually an error 10 will be caused by a open top cover interlock
    or missing 24 volts on the power supply.
    If not then it could be the laser unit.

    Good Luck,
    Andre.
    "Chris Davies" <chris@crazyspace.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Can anyone tell me where and what the error:
    >
    > Error 10 Laser unit error
    >
    > Relates to in a Tektronix Phaser 780 Printer pls??
    >
    > Many thx
    >
    > Chris

Printers Phaser Peripherals