Installing Gigabit Drivers on P4PE

I had to reformat my hard drive and reinstall everything but the Gigabit
Ethernet still has a question mark by it. I do not have the installation
disk that came with the board, and I have been to the Asus site and have
downloaded some drivers.

I cannot figure out how to install the Gigabit drivers.

Thanks for your help

Rich

bill

The driver is on the CD, but you can 'google' and look for Broadcom
NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet Driver, My Version is 2.67.0.0

Bill