Quick Question about Microsoft Wireless Mouse

Hi

I ordered the Microsoft Intelli Explorer wireless (radio
wave) mouse (
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/product
details.aspx?pid=002 )

I now realise that I want a keyboard aswell. If I buy a
radio wave wireless keyboard (microsoft one) can I use
the same port to send the signal to? Or do I have to plug
in another reciever to receive the keyboard?

Will they interfere if I do any of the above?

Thanks
Akhil
1 answer Last reply
More about quick question microsoft wireless mouse

    Hi,

    For further information on this issue please access the url given below:

    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/features/wireless.mspx

    S.Vijay

Keyboards Microsoft Wireless Mouse Windows XP